2.02.2007

I Don't Have the Bloggiest.... (waa waa waa)

Popcorn. It's a one-piece-at-a-time food. Often, people try to eat this foodstuff in twos or even multiples; this should not be attempted, as surely, only one piece is going to actually make it to your mouth at a time... leaving the rest of the pieces to spill all over your lap or onto the floor. The bottom line: popcorn is not a cost-effective food.

The Butt. After twenty-three years of long, hard thought and much consternation, I have come to the conclusion that the gluteus maximus is the most well-made part of the human body. Think about it - it does exactly what it's meant to do. It rarely tears or breaks, and you can always depend on it to keep you warm, be your friend, or do your taxes.

Vaginas. After you turn ninety-eight, they no longer smell. I know this because my great-grandmother told me so, and she has never lied about anything... ever.

3 comments:

Evan Kessler said...

I can eat 3 pieces of popcorn at a time.

Anonymous said...

I like this blog. It makes learning fun and fun!

Anonymous said...

Great-grandmothers are so wise. Mine told me if I ever became angry at the world, I should hit an old person in the face with a shovel because they made it the way it is. But I would never hit my great-grandmother as she is wise. And her vagina is odor-free.